Customer Service Charter
Our customers are at the core of everything we do, whether it is supplying and supporting your copy and print equipment, providing your office supplies or supporting your IT systems.
The charter is intended to give you a clear understanding of what you can expect from us, as well as giving you step-by-step advice on how we can further improve our services.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into the TBG family and continually service you within the parameters of our service guarantee.
- Respond professionally and in a timely manner to any of your enquiries, service or sales needs.
- Be helpful, polite and patient at all times, especially when dealing with any of your technical assistance requests.
- Communicate to you in layman's terms without any industry technical jargon .
- Resolve disputes in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep you abreast with any changes we plan to make regarding the delivery of our services.
- Provide you the most suitable product/service for your business needs./li>
- Be honest and up front in any communication you.
Our Customer Service Standards guarantee that:
- Our offices remain open between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- Our offices and showroom are always open and accessible to our customers/public with prior arrangement.
- Out of hours service can be provided outside of these hours subject to availability and prior arrangement.
- Staff will carry name badges whilst you are on a visit to our building for ease of communication.
- If you arrange a meeting with a member of TBG staff we will ensure that we arrive promptly and adhere to any time constraints you have.
- If you visit TBG and have a prearranged meeting we will ensure a private meeting room will be available.
If you contact us by telephone we promise that:
- Your calls will be answered courteously by a trained member of staff.
- If you are calling a specific department and they are unavailable you will be given the choice to go through to another extension or leave a voicemail.
- If we are unable to answer your questions we will endeavour to get an answer by the close of business, but if that is not possible by the next working day.
If you contact us by email we promise that:
- Your query will be answered within the hour during normal office hours.
- If your email has found its way to an inappropriate contact that we will ensure it gets passed to the relevant person and handled within the same time frame.
- Where this is not possible e.g. said person is on lunch, we will ensure that it is picked up and distributed to the relevant person upon their immediate return.